The International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot is quickly approaching! If you’ve been looking for an excuse to visit Walt Disney World, the fall is a great time! Beautiful weather, less crowds and eating amazing foods “around the world”…..it’s truly the most delicious time of the year!
Karen grew up in the Boston area and traveled to Disney World many times with her parents and sister. Always staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins gave the trips a feeling of a home away from home. It also started the tradition of attending the Hoop Dee Doo Review on each trip! Somehow that show sparked her interest in the Disney College Program. Which she did in the fall of 2002, working as a hostess @ Captain Jacks in Downtown Disney. Now as an adult, Karen finds herself traveling to the parks on a yearly basis! Photography has always been a hobby of Karen’s, but over the past few years it has become her passion. It’s even taken her to her favorite place! The Make a Wish Foundation sent a family to Disney for a week and Karen was lucky enough to be their photographer of choice! She got to tag along and photograph their memories being made. She hopes to get that experience again someday!
- Wordless Wednesday: Welcome to the Food and Wine Festival
- Wordless Wednesday: JAMMin’ Along at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- What to Expect at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival
- Thrifty Thursday: 20th Annual Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Planning Your Disney Itinerary: Epcot International Food and Wine Festival