Wordless Wednesday: A Castle Park
Disney completed a redesign of the Cinderella Castle “hub” area last year and it is a lovely addition to this part of Magic Kingdom. A very park-like setting with grass, walkways and benches scattered throughout, this area provides a great place to relax and unwind on a busy day, as well as a great location to view Wishes and the Celebrate the Magic castle projection show.
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and STRESS FREE!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: Another Disney Castle
- Wordless Wednesday: A Not So Scary Castle
- Wordless Wednesday: A Candy Cane Castle
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Park Maps