We are focusing on our favorite things here at The Affordable Mouse. While I really do love everything at Walt Disney World there are those things that I could not do without on any trip to Disney. You know…those things that even though how small they are you simply need to see, smell, touch or ride them in order to feel fulfilled at Disney.
Sit back relax and grab an ice cold beverage as I share my very favorite things about Walt Disney World. Oh yeah, after you read my favorite things…I would love to know some of your favorite things too.
- The smell of the lobby at any Walt Disney World resort!!
- The song that continually plays on the Magical Express bus…although I get thoroughly annoyed of this song as we always arrive super late at night, I could not imagine a Disney trip without hearing it.
- Refillable mugs-they just confirm that I am at Disney to stay for a while…I love that feeling!!
- The excitement my children have when deciding what ride will be our first ride of the trip. (it is always Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin yet there is always a discussion.)
- I just love walking down Main Street first thing in the morning and seeing all of the Cast Members waving at you with their white Mickey gloves on.
- Coral Reef is a family favorite and must do on every Disney trip.
- I have to ride Tower of Terror at least 13 times while I am at Hollywood Studios…there is no way around that.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party-My family has been blessed to go for the past 5 years and I cannot imagine a trip without going to the party!!
- The Great Movie Ride always brings tears to my eyes…I just love the montage at the end of the ride.
- Traveling in a large group is a must for us…I can’t imagine it any other way.
- Discovering new snacks to use my Disney Dining Plan credits with….yummy!!
- Dole Whip Floats!!!!
- Pizza at Pizza Planet…then playing with my kids at the arcade.
- I love being at Disney and feeling completely disconnected with the outside world….I just love it!
The list could really go on and on but there are four things that I love the most about Walt Disney World. Walt had a vision when he created his theme parks and he stuck to it to make his vision the most recognized in the world. In Walt’s own words, “We believed in our idea – a family park where parents and children could have fun- together.” -Walt Disney My four favorite things about Walt Disney World are playing with my kids, getting up early, staying up late and doing it all over again. There is nowhere else in the world I would rather be than at Walt Disney World playing with my kids all day and all night long. Walt your vision was priceless.
Kelly, her husband, and three children live in the Chicagoland area. Kelly has been traveling to Walt Disney World since the age of two. She considers Walt Disney World to be her primary vacation destination. With 20 plus trips under her belt she still enjoys researching and learning new things about the most magical place on earth! Kelly began Disney Guru in August of 2010 with the vision of sharing fun vacation tips and magic with all fans of Disney World.