If you are like me you are a planner. It is very important to be prepared when traveling to Disney because poor preparation can make or break the enjoyment of your vacation. When preparing for your days at the parks it may be helpful to know what you can take into the parks and those things that you should leave behind.
Things you can bring into Disney Theme Parks and Water Parks:
- Nonalcoholic beverages
- Coolers that measure 24” long x 15” wide x 18” high or smaller.
It is important to keep in mind that all baggage will be inspected at park entrance.
Things you should leave behind:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Inline Skates
- Strollers larger than 36”x52”
- Coolers larger than 24”long x 15”wide x18” high
- Folding Chairs
The lists above are official lists that are approved by the Walt Disney World Travel Company. Now, how about a list of unofficial items that we think that you should have with you when you venture out to the parks? Enjoy!!
- Hand Sanitizer
- Band-Aids ( Make sure you have various sizes)
- Autograph books
- Large grip pens for the characters..they can’t sign with small pens.
- Safety Pins
- Extra SD cards
- Extra camera batteries
- Zip-lock bags
- Small water bottle for each traveler. These can be easily refilled.
- Key to the World Card or Ticket holder/lanyard. You are always using your tickets so be sure they are easily accessible.
- Baby wipes…even if you are not traveling with babies. You can use them to cool off, clean off stains on your clothes, wipe your hands after rides, and clean off surfaces.
We would love to know what essential items you bring with you to the parks. Comment below and we will add your suggestions to our list!!
Kelly, her husband, and three children live in the Chicagoland area. Kelly has been traveling to Walt Disney World since the age of two. She considers Walt Disney World to be her primary vacation destination. With 20 plus trips under her belt she still enjoys researching and learning new things about the most magical place on earth! Kelly began Disney Guru in August of 2010 with the vision of sharing fun vacation tips and magic with all fans of Disney World.