With the holidays around the corner, we at The Affordable Mouse, of course, have a few Disney things on our Christmas wish lists….and we thought it might be fun to share what we’re wishing for with you! Hope you enjoy….and maybe get some good ideas for your lists! 🙂
The holidays are coming and folks I have been creating my Christmas list for quite a while now because I am so excited about everything that is on it this year. I bet you can guess my Christmas list theme???? Yep…Disney!!
What could be a better gift for a Disney lover other than Disney themed merchandise? Did you know that there is a Disney item for almost anything you could possible imagine? So grab yourself a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy as you take a peek into what my Christmas morning will hopefully look like. ;0)
My Top 6 Disney Themed Christmas Gifts:
6. Mickey Mouse Rain Boots- I live in Chicago and we see our fair share of CRAZY weather here. While I was at Walt Disney World a few weeks ago we had a rain day. I noticed a woman walking around the parks in these totally adorable boots! I knew that I needed to get a pair but could not find them anywhere…would you know it, they are on Disneystore.com. Whoo hoo! And they are only $39.95!! The best part is they have black and white classic Mickey on them which will go with everything I wear.
5. I love, love, love the Disney fashion line. The items here are more fashionable and take the regular Disney tee to an all new level. If you are into fashion I am sure you will want to sport the totally adorable Maleficent fashion tee. I fell in love with it at the parks but you know, I spent too much on the kiddos so here it is on my Christmas list. I sure hope I get to wear it out for my January date night with my hubby!!
4. In 2012 I want to add some more Disney touches to my home. No I don’t want everyone that walks in to notice that I am Disney obsessed but I like those subtle hints of Disney. I plan to add the most Disney to my kitchen but still keeping it classy. This flatware set is very well done with that little Mickey ear cutout right at the bottom of the utensil. Oh just in case my hubby is reading this…I would like two sets please. :0)
3. Aside from Disney I also love wine!! As a wine lover I like to collect wine glasses. Naturally when I saw this glass I had to add it to my list!! Because it is so pretty I would like 4 please!!! Pretty please?
2. I actually want this cookie jar to keep my dog’s bones in. I think Max would love to have his bones stored in a Mickey Mouse jar.
1. I love rings!! This ring has been on my Christmas list since February when it popped up in my screen on Facebook. I want this so bad…isn’t it beautiful!!!
Of course at the end of the day the holidays are not about gifts but about time well spent with family and friends. During this holiday season everyone here at The Affordable Mouse wishes you the very best!! We would love to know if you too have Disney items on your Christmas list?
Kelly, her husband, and three children live in the Chicagoland area. Kelly has been traveling to Walt Disney World since the age of two. She considers Walt Disney World to be her primary vacation destination. With 20 plus trips under her belt she still enjoys researching and learning new things about the most magical place on earth! Kelly began Disney Guru in August of 2010 with the vision of sharing fun vacation tips and magic with all fans of Disney World.