I am so excited to announce that this summer I am going to be running a Disney Cruise Line series right here on The Affordable Mouse. This series has been designed with YOU in mind. A few weeks back we asked you what you wanted to know about Disney Cruise Line. Based on your responses we have put together a series of posts that are going to answer all of your questions and much more.
Here is a preview of what we are going to cover:
- Cruising with Children- What is offered for kids on Disney Cruise Line? What can you do together as a family? Costs of childcare on board.
- Parents-Things for parents to do while the kiddos are at play. We will review onboard spas, adult deck and much more.
- Value seasons of Disney cruising. This post will focus on the more economical times of year to travel.
- Basics of Disney Cruising such as, dress code, navigating the ship & avoiding seasickness.
- Disney Cruise Line Staterooms and the Disney Difference.
- Food glorious food!!!
Do you have a question that is not on this list? Feel free to comment below and we will be sure to include your question in one of our posts. We are here to help YOU plan the most magical Disney Cruise!!
Kelly, her husband, and three children live in the Chicagoland area. Kelly has been traveling to Walt Disney World since the age of two. She considers Walt Disney World to be her primary vacation destination. With 20 plus trips under her belt she still enjoys researching and learning new things about the most magical place on earth!