Wordless Wednesday: Thinking Cool Disney Thoughts
With a heat wave over a large part of the United States, I thought Brenda had a great idea for “thinking cool” yesterday, when she highlighted the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. So here is Part Two….a Christmas in July photo of the Magic Kingdom’s Castle lights….visions of magical icicles that are guaranteed to get your mind off the heat, and get you thinking about the Holiday Season that will be here before you know it!
Want help planning your Disney vacation? Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make it all simple…and save you time and money too!
- Wordless Wednesday: Thinking Warm Disney Thoughts
- Wordless Wednesday: Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is Thinking Spring!
- Wordless Wednesday: Staying Cool at Disney’s Hilton Head Resort
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights