One of the things that I enjoy the most when visiting Walt Disney World are the details…and they are literally everywhere. The thing is, most of us are so busy running from one ride or attraction to the next, that we just don’t take the time to see some pretty neat things. So next time you are at Disney World, be on the lookout for just about anything…and who knows, you might come across a dancing princess and her favorite dwarf….or is it just a terrific topiary?
Have a magical day!
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is Thinking Spring!
- Wordless Wednesday: Ready or not Disney World, Here We Come!!
- Wordless Wednesday: Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Wordless Wednesday: Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights