Wordless Wednesday: Night-time Flowers and Gardens at Epcot
I was pretty excited to visit Walt Disney World during the annual Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot this year. This has been on my Disney “bucket list” for years, so I was thrilled that we could finally plan a trip to coincide with this yearly celebration of spring. And while I was prepared to be wowed by the gorgeous floral displays during the day, I was surprised at how breathtaking some of the topiaries were at night!
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and stress-free!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Terrific Tuesdays: Walt Disney World Flowers and Gardens
- Wordless Wednesday: Dumbo by Night
- Wordless Wednesday: Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is Thinking Spring!
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Telling a Holiday Story at Epcot