Wordless Wednesday: Mickey’s Sorcerer Hat
I know that many people don’t like the Sorcerer’s hat addition to Hollywood Studios…but I have to admit that I kind of like it. Maybe it’s because I have always loved Fantasia, and especially Sorcerer Mickey. But probably the main reason I like it is because it’s a great and immediately identifiable icon for this park, in a way that the “water tower” never quite did it for me.
I would love to know what you think about it?
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple…and for a limited time, get a FREE Disney gift card when you book your trip with me! ($2000 minimum package cost)
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Wordless Wednesday: Disney’s Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: The Whirl of Disney Trip Preparation
- Wordless Wednesday: Disney Christmas Preparations