Wordless Wednesday: Mickey’s Boo to You Parade
Thanks to our writer Jess for the photo!
On select nights during September and October, the Magic Kingdom is transformed into a Halloween fun-fest during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Filled with Trick or Treaters of all ages (yes grown ups can get dressed up too!), special shows, and the Happy Hallowishes fireworks, perhaps the highlight is the “Boo to You” parade. But don’t worry: it’s not so scary!
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and STRESS FREE!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: BOO to You!
- Wordless Wednesday: Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Wordless Wednesday: Witches, and Ghosts, and Goblins, Oh My!
- Wordless Wednesday: Time for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Wordless Wednesday: A Not So Scary Castle