Wordless Wednesday: May the Force be With You
While Disney is just starting on the new Star Wars land in Hollywood Studios, if you are a Star Wars fan, you can still visit a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars Launch Bay. This fun area has a number of exhibits related to the current and previous Star Wars movies, games and the chance to meet with some favorite characters from the movie: Chewbacca and Darth Vader were there when I visited in December, and recently Kylo Ren is now making appearances. Light sabers are optional.
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and stress-free!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Follow the Yellowbrick Road
- Wordless Wednesday: A Carousel Fit for a Prince (or Princess)
- Wordless Wednesday: Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is Thinking Spring!
- Star Wars Weekends: The Adventure Continues This Spring