Wordless Wednesday: Disney’s Amazing Grand Canyon
If you have taken the monorail through the center of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, you’ve seen it: the massive mosaic that covers three walls in the resort’s Grand Canyon Concourse and stands 90 feet tall. Created by Disney legend Mary Blair (it’s a small world) when this resort opened in 1971, this is a truly beautiful and amazing work of art. Next time you head to Chef Mickey’s for breakfast, take a few minutes to check out this famous piece of Disney art and history.
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and STRESS FREE!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: Aren’t They Grand?
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Animators’ Art
- Wordless Wednesday: A Carousel Fit for a Prince (or Princess)
- Disney World Deliciousness: Whispering Canyon Cafe