Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful China
The are many things that I love about World Showcase in Epcot, at Walt Disney World. One of them happens to be the art and architecture depicted in each country. With respect for each country’s culture, heritage and traditions, and that Disney attention to detail, the Imagineers have provided some true wonders. The temple in China is one of my personal favorites.
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and STRESS FREE!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful and Relaxing Japan
- Wordless Wednesday: Loving the Land
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Reflections of Earth
- Wordless Wednesday: A Disney January Day…..