Wordless Wednesday: A Little Bit Tangled
Wander past Peter Pan’s Flight and It’s a Small World, on your way to Liberty Square in Disney’s Magic Kingdom, and you will find yourself in the most delightful little area that is worth slowing down to check out. With Rapunzel’s tower and hanging lanterns…..and some very welcome benches and electronic charging stations…..it’s a lovely place to rest and relax for a bit!
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and STRESS FREE!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: A Carousel Fit for a Prince (or Princess)
- Wordless Wednesday: A Not So Scary Castle
- Wordless Wednesday: Grounded for Now…
- Wordless Wednesday: Avoiding Meal Time Crowds