Wordless Wednesday: A Disney January Day…..
Those of us who live “up north” will appreciate this view from Epcot’s World Showcase, taken a few years ago on New Year’s Day. Yes, January. As we get ready for a big snowstorm here in the mid-Atlantic this coming weekend, the sight of roses blooming outdoors in January seems like it’s from another world. Although, I guess it kind of is another World!
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and STRESS FREE!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Reflections of Earth
- Wordless Wednesday: Those Delightful Disney Details
- Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful China
- Wordless Wednesday: A True Fountain of the World