1. Stay in Cinderella’s Castle! Ok, this is probably on every Disney Bucket List, right? It’s something so rare, that money can’t buy…you can only get picked to stay here and that’s only when they are running a promotion where that is possible! Is it an impossible dream? Probably, but it’s on my list!
2. Stay at the Grand Floridian. We have stayed at many of the Disney resorts, but not this one. Not yet! I think we are going to save it for a special anniversary trip. I’ve always wanted to stay at the GF, and we love going and walking around the lobby and the gift shops and pretending that we are filthy rich and stay there all the time! I wouldn’t say no to the Grand Suite either, but now I am really dreaming;)
3. Be the family to open Magic Kingdom. Ok, ok, another almost impossible item I know, but I can’t help it! Last summer we were standing next to the family that got picked to go in first, go upstairs to the train station with Mickey and be a part of the opening ceremony. We were so close!
4. Visit Disneyland. This one is totally possible! We are Disney World people to the core, but there is something about being in Disneyland, where Walt walked and dreamed and greeted people, that really gets me excited. I hope we get to go there someday! We went to Disneyland Paris, so California is just as easy, right?
5. Live within driving distance to WDW. This one is sort of weird, I know. We talk about moving to Florida all the time. It would be a dream come true to be able to hop in the car and go to Disney for the weekend, or even the day!
6. Take the back stage tour. Ashley isn’t old enough for this one yet, so we may have to wait to do another trip without her. I’ve always wanted to do the behind the scenes, go below Magic Kingdom, and learn some of the secrets of the World.
7. Eat at Victoria & Alberts. We are food people. We hear that the food at V&A’s is amazing, a one of a kind experience. We have to do this one, at least once!
8. Get my picture taken with Rapunzel. Tangled is my most favorite Disney movie now. I just love it. Rapunzel and I never seem to be on the same schedule when I am in WDW. I must have my picture taken with her at least once!
9. Attend a Disney wedding. Ok, we are already married so I can’t say “Have a Disney wedding” because, well…we just can’t! Maybe we can do a vow renewal ceremony there? Or maybe someone I know someday will have a fabulous wedding that I can go to and drool all over!
10. Take an extended trip to Disney. It would be so cool to book a vacation in Disney for 2 weeks, or 3 weeks, or even a month. Sooo expensive too! Sometimes we price it out, just for fun. It would be awesome to have all the time in the world to experience everything we want to experience, eat everywhere we want to eat, ride every ride, and soak up the Disney fun for an extended period of time! Would we get sick of it? Not a chance;)
I’m sure I could come up with at least 10 more things, so stay tuned for a Part 2 down the road;) What is on your Disney Bucket List?!?!
Tina works full time as a school counselor in an elementary school. She lives close to Baltimore, MD with her husband Dave and her 13 year old stepdaughter, Ashley. They also have a furry family member, a cat name Frodo, that keeps life interesting in their house! Tina began visiting Disney World as a child with her family, and now her, Dave & Ashley take a trip to the World every year. She considers herself a Disney “fanatic” and once her family is finished one trip, she is already planning their next one. Tina loves to find the best deals, even in the busy seasons (she can only go when schools are off!) and loves sharing those deals & tips with anyone and everyone! What Tina loves most is the magic of WDW, it makes her feel like a kid again. She hopes that every family has the opportunity go to the World and experience the magic for themselves because it has a way of reminding its visitors that dreams do indeed come true! Read more of Tina’s work on her blog A Not So Bland Life, where she writes about home decor, cooking, couponing, traveling, and and of course, Disney!