There’s something about walking around the World Showcase Lagoon that just MAKES a Disney trip. It’s such a nice, relaxing way to spend an evening.
Even better? When you can add some super fun live music to the equation.
All summer, free with your Epcot admission, the Park hosts tribute bands in the America Gardens Theatre, so you can dance along with your favorite hits as you stroll the promenade.
Here’s the schedule:
- June 9 to 15: Stayin’ Alive (A Tribute to the Bee Gees)
- June 16 to 22: Hotel California (A Salute to the Eagles)
- June 23 to 29: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot (The Ultimate Billy Joel Tribute Show)
- June 30 to July 6: Slippery When Wet (The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute)
- July 7 to 13: SouthBound and Company (A Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- July 14 to 20: The Police Experience (A Tribute to The Police)
- July 21 to 27: 2U (A Tribute to U2)
Showtimes are 5:30, 6:45, and 8 p.m., except on July 4 when show times are 5:15, 6:30, 7:45, and 9 p.m. And as always, this stuff is set to change without notice, so many sure you check at Guest Services on the day of the show you want to see!
Melissa Sue works in higher education communications in upstate New York, where she lives with her husband Robert, a secondary school teacher, and her cavapoo George (as in King George). Melissa began visiting Disney World when she was six and today owns a piece of the magic at Bay Lake Tower. She blogs at Mouse on the Mind and tweets @msorrellsgalley. She’ll be contributing money-saving tips to The Affordable Mouse.