There are a number of great reasons to visit Walt Disney World this fall, and one of the most anticipated this year, is the opening of the next phase of the amazing Fantasyland expansion.
First, let’s take a look at the Enchanted Storytelling with Belle. This is sure to become a huge favorite with kids and grown ups alike!
Then there is the brand new Be Our Guest restaurant. It looks like the Disney Imagineers have not overlooked any detail in recreating this lovely scene from the movie!
Already open now, are the new “Dual Dumbos” with the interactive queue for kids, The Big Top play area. The only drawback to this is, I wonder if kids won’t want to leave when it is time to ride Dumbo?
Disney always does a great job of making you want to go back again and again. The new Fantasyland expansion just gives us one more reason!
- Cast Member’s Corner: A Peek Inside The New Fantasyland
- Taking the Whole Family to Walt Disney World
- Impressions of the New Fantasyland Dress Rehearsal
- A 3-5-7-10 or 14 Day Disney World Vacation…Which One Are You Taking?
- Must Sees at Disney World: What’s so Magical About the Magic Kingdom? Tomorrowland and Fantasyland Favorites