Have you ever wondered about all the talk about Disney Vacation Club? And have you especially wondered if buying into Disney’s timeshare could be an investment that might actually be a savings to you in the long run?
My family wondered about those things for quite some time. Finally, we did some research, discussed the pros and cons of DVC, talked to a number of owners…and then sat down with a calculator to see if it might just be an affordable Disney vacation choice for us.
I talk about how we did this…and the results…over at Chip and Co. this week. Stroll on over and read about our experiences…and then be sure to let me know your thoughts about DVC. Might this be an affordable option for you?
You can read the article right here: Could the Disney Vacation Club be Right for Your Family?
I look forward to seeing you over there!
- Thoughts on a Disney World Christmas at Chip and Co.
- Disney World “Free” Fun is the Talk at Chip and Co.
- We’re Chatting About Disney Vacation Rental Homes at Chip and Co. Today
- This Week’s Disney Chatter at Chip and Co.? Saving Money on Meals
- Stroll on Over to Chip and Co. to Chat About Disney Souvenirs