Transportation is something to consider when figuring out costs for your Disney World vacation…and keeping those costs down, of course, helps make your Disney trip more affordable. Using Disney transportation while you get around “the World” is one way to do it, and I am talking about just that over at Chip and Co.:
There is a lot to think about and plan for on your Disney vacation. Have you thought about how you plan to get to and from the parks…and any other place you plan to visit while there? You actually have some options, and as with everything when it comes to Disney….planning ahead will save you time and money.
Your options will somewhat depend on whether you are staying on Disney property and can take advantage of Disney’s free transportation from the airport and to the theme parks…or if you are staying off-site, will you need a rental car and/or other transportation options.
You can read the rest here: Getting Around Walt Disney World I look forward to you joining us over there today!
Have a magical day!
- Affordable Disney Vacations Step by Step. Part Twelve: Getting Around Once You are There
- We’re Chatting About Disney Vacation Rental Homes at Chip and Co. Today
- We’re Staying Cool at Chip and Co. Today
- Disney World “Free” Fun is the Talk at Chip and Co.
- This Week’s Disney Chatter at Chip and Co.? Saving Money on Meals