For those of you who are residents of Florida, news last week that Walt Disney World is offering a new version of the Florida annual pass may be of interest to you. Available only to use on weekdays…and with some blackout dates involved….while restricting when you can visit, if you are typically free on weekdays, this could be a huge cost-saver for you!
Have a magical day!
- Thrifty Thursday: Ten Ways to Save Money on Your Disney Dining
- Tuesday Disney Tips: Save Money by Driving
- Affordable Disney Vacations Step by Step. Part Fifteen: Know How to Save Money on Disney Parks Tickets
- Thrifty Thursday: Pinterest, Credit Cards, and Grocery Lists can Save You Money!
- Saving Money on Food at Disney World and Still Eating Like Royalty