One of the things we enjoyed the most on our recent trip to Walt Disney World, was the chance to use Disney’s Photo Pass Plus as a way to get lots of great photos where we were all in them together! How does PhotoPass Plus work? So glad you asked!
Disney PhotoPass Plus can be included in Walt Disney Travel Company packages, or purchased in advance if you don’t have a package, in order to save money. Photographers are positioned throughout the Walt Disney World Resort to capture the most magical moments of your vacation. Included is:
- A Disney PhotoPass+ card and lanyard for Photographers to recognize
- A gallery CD with more than 400 Walt Disney World Resort stock photos
- A unique code for DisneyPhotoPass.com that allows you to create and order a PhotoCD containing all your photos taken up to 14 days during your visit to Walt Disney World
- The ability to customize your photos with fun Disney borders
- Magic Shot photos
- Photos taken at select dining locations
- Digital downloads from select attractions
And here are a few other tips to keep in mind:
- Keep your PhotoPass card in a safe location. Just in case your card gets lost, write down the 16-digit number on the back of your card, or take a picture of it with your camera/phone.
- Multiple people in your group can have their own card. It’s easy to combine multiple cards into one account online.
- PhotoPass photographers will also take pictures with your own camera, too. This is a great way to have some awesome pictures…and save some money as well.
- You do not have to sign up in advance for PhotoPass Plus in order to get PhotoPass pictures. You can just ask for a PhotoPass card when you see a photographer and start getting pictures then. There is no obligation to buy any photos at any time.
- When you return, log into http://www.disneyphotopass.com to activate your card(s) and see your photos. That is when, if you did not get the PhotoPass Plus CD, you can decide what you want to buy. There are a lot of options, from photos in all sizes, to cards, to photo gifts. One of my favorites: a calendar where you can add lots of photos to it! It’s perfect for when you can’t decide!
Enjoy and remember: Say Cheese!