Must Do’s – This will depend on ages involved, but following is a suggested list.
- Spaceship Earth: This should definitely be on everyone’s list of must do’s. Catch it first thing in the morning to get your EPCOT experience started in the right direction or possibly catch a ride in the middle of the afternoon when a cool break is needed. There are no height restrictions and is very entertaining for all ages
- Soarin: Visit sunny California and take a ride in a hand glider. Minimum height is 40”. Those leery of height should request the lowest level, which is minimal distance off the ground.
- Test Track: Whether you take the full queue route or the singles line, experience the life of a test dummy in a newly designed car. Minimum height is 40”.
- O’Canada: This 360 degree movie takes a trip from the east coast to west coast of Canada as narrated by Martin Short. There are rails to hold on to since the 360 degrees can be a little un-nerving. This is a standing only show. No age or height requirements.
- Impressions de France: This is a 180 degree movie that is theater style. A flight over France including up the Eifel Tower and down the ski slopes are exhilarating! No age or height requirements.
- Reflections of China: This is a 360 degree movie similar to O’ Canada. No age or height requirements.
- Maelstrom: A ride into Viking era and then into modern Norway. Some drops, but no age or height requirements.
While in World Showcase, take time to visit the multiple shops and see the local entertainment, try some new foods and don’t forget to talk to the Cast Members. They love to share stories about their native countries!
Debbie and her husband live in Collegedale, TN where her youngest son is going to college. She is a huge Disney fan who dreams of someday retiring and working as a tour guide at Walt Disney World. She has enjoyed many trips to WDW with children, grandchildren and sometimes adults only. It is her ultimate goal to make sure everyone who visits WDW has the same magical time that she enjoys every time she visits.