I’m in the final countdown for my next trip to WDW, and I’m already planning what I’m bringing home. Am I crazy? Does anyone else ever do this?
Here’s what is on our list so far:
1. Mickey Topiary- We saw this last year at the Flower and Garden Festival but put off purchasing it at the time. Then, we tried calling merchandise services after the Festival, but they don’t ship live items. Note to self- purchase items when you see them, and don’t say, “We’ll get that later.”
2. Blown glass Mickey Mouse and Palm tree- My husband bought one several years ago, and recently it had an unfortunate cleaning incident. Super glue can only fix so much so many times.
3. Beauty and the Beast Tumbler cup-I bought my sister-in-law the Nightmare Before Christmas one last year which my nephew likes to borrow, and she’s asked me to look for another one to add to her collection.
4. Wall E shirt- For a friend’s son. It’s his latest obsession, and the online options are very limited. So if you can’t find it, go to the source.
5. Either a hat or balloon- requested by a patient of mine. He told me as he left for home that he’d be back to check on me and to get his present. I love that he got to go home, but wonder if he will really be returning for a visit.
I’m sure there will be some other impromptu purchases that I’m going to NEED to have, especially when I get to sample some new beverages (Dole Whip with Spiced Rum, yes please) at the Flower and Garden Festival .
Have a Magical Day! See you all when I return from sunny Florida!
Adrienne is originally from the Chicago area but lives outside of Indianapolis with her husband, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. She went to Disneyland when she was 7, which started her love of Disney. She even named one of her dogs after her favorite princess, Aurora. She and her husband celebrated their honeymoon at Walt Disney World in 2007 and have returned for every anniversary. They have stayed at variety of resorts on property and traveled with friends and family. Adrienne and her husband bought into DVC in May 2011 and rewarded themselves with their first fall trip for some of the special events. Adrienne and her husband consider WDW their “second home” and have become the go-to people for any Disney related questions and advice from friends, families, and acquaintances.