My post over at Chip and Co. this week was about a very important topic, in my opinion, if you are trying to save money so you can have an affordable Disney vacation.
There are currently some fantastic Disney promotions that can really help you plan an affordable Disney vacation, and if you are able to travel during the promotion availability, you can save some serious money. But what if you can’t? What if you have to visit Disney World during the “popular” times: vacations, holidays etc? Disney does not offer promotions during that time frame, because frankly they don’t need to. The crowds during these times prove the obvious: the last thing Disney needs to do is offer attractive promotions to entice more people to visit.
Thanks for going over there to play today! Have a magical day!
- This Week’s Disney Chatter at Chip and Co.? Saving Money on Meals
- Stroll on Over to Chip and Co. to Chat About Disney Souvenirs
- Visit my Friends at Chip and Co.: I’m Over There Too!
- We’re Chatting About Disney Vacation Rental Homes at Chip and Co. Today
- Disney World “Free” Fun is the Talk at Chip and Co.