- Visit Disney Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom! Here you will find your favorite princess like Cinderella and Rapunzel along with their royal friends: even Anna and Elsa are regulars! This experience is also available on the Fast Pass system – so no more waiting in those long lines!
- Dine with royalty at Cinderella’s Royal Table. This classic Disney restaurant is located IN Cinderella’s castle; you can’t get more magical then that! You’ll feel like you are in your very own fairy tale as you look around the majestic scenery inside and outside of the castle. Cinderella and her princess friends will come to greet you as you dine. This is a reservation you are going to want to make 180 days, they go fast!
- Enjoy a meal at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. Another fun meal where Disney Princesses are at your disposal for pictures, hugs, and making dreams come true! The restaurant is themed as an old, beautiful medieval castle in Norway, located in the World Showcase at Epcot. Sample the Norwegian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Arrange for your little princess to get all dolled up at Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, either in Magic Kingdom at the castle, or in Downtown Disney. This unique experience will allow your little girl to get glamorized by her very own fairy godmother. There are a variety of looks and packages, from color star to fairy tale princess. This will be a day she will never forget!
- Grab a reservation for Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at the Grand Floridian. This is a buffet style meal where Cinderella, Prince Charming, and Cindy’s stepmom and stepsisters visit you, dance, and have all sorts of fun! The strawberry soup is a classic here, and you will love the scenery. This resort is a great one to walk around and explore before or after dinner!
- Take a seat and watch Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage in Hollywood Studios! Belle and Beast fans will enjoy this shortened, but fun version of the beloved fairy tale.
- Catch the night time hit experience, Fantasmic, in Hollywood Studios. This is an amazing show of lasers and water that includes Mickey and a whole cast of Disney Princesses!
- Enjoy a stroll through World Showcase and meet Princesses along the way! Belle frequents a special spot in France, you may find Jasmine in Morocco, Mulan can be found in China, Snow White likes to charm Germany and Sleeping Beauty can be found (awake) near France as well. Check with guest relations or online for greeting times.
- Head to the New Fantasyland for unique experiences with Belle and Ariel. First, stop by Belle & Maurice’s cottage to join in the fun with Enchanted Tales with Belle. Make sure you smile and act out the parts well, you may get chosen to be in the show!! Then, head to lunch (counter service) or dinner (sit down) to the Be Our Guest restaurant inside Beast’s castle – the dining rooms are beautiful! After your delicious meal, hop on a shell to ride the Journey of the Little Mermaid. Wrap up the whole evening by meeting Ariel and getting your picture taken in Ariel’s Grotto.
- If you love to run, sign up to take part in one of the Princess runs in Disney World! Your favorite Princess will cheer you along as you cross mile markers…what a magical experience!
Tina works full time as a school counselor in an elementary school. She lives close to Baltimore, MD with her husband Dave and her 13 year old stepdaughter, Ashley. They also have a furry family member, a cat name Frodo, that keeps life interesting in their house! Tina began visiting Disney World as a child with her family, and now her, Dave & Ashley take a trip to the World every year. She considers herself a Disney “fanatic” and once her family is finished one trip, she is already planning their next one. Tina loves to find the best deals, even in the busy seasons (she can only go when schools are off!) and loves sharing those deals & tips with anyone and everyone! What Tina loves most is the magic of WDW, it makes her feel like a kid again. She hopes that every family has the opportunity go to the World and experience the magic for themselves because it has a way of reminding its visitors that dreams do indeed come true! Read more of Tina’s work on her blog A Not So Bland Life, where she writes about home decor, cooking, couponing, traveling, and and of course, Disney!