Everywhere you walk through Epcot, you’ll be greeted with flower displays of all kinds that are both lovely and in many cases, simply remarkable. From innovative visions planted throughout Future World to vibrant designs dotting the lands of World Showcase, there are literally flowers everywhere. And not “just flowers” as there are some great special displays to check out:
- Illuminated Gardens: Not just visible by day, but in the evenings as well, select Disney topiaries and Festival playgrounds all across Epcot light up for a different view.
- Butterflies on the Go: Discover the story of the Monarch butterfly as its epic journey across the continent is detailed! From day till dusk, see butterflies emerge from their chrysalis… and find a few fun surprises for kids of all ages.
- Mike & Sulley’s Monstrous Garden: Throughout the day, head to the Imagination Walkway where you can see some of your favorite Monster’s University characters in topiary, and even experience an interactive play zone!
Debbie and her husband live in Collegedale, TN where her youngest son is going to college. She is a huge Disney fan who dreams of someday retiring and working as a tour guide at Walt Disney World. She has enjoyed many trips to WDW with children, grandchildren and sometimes adults only. It is her ultimate goal to make sure everyone who visits WDW has the same magical time that she enjoys every time she visits.
- Terrific Tuesdays: Spring is in The Air at Epcot!
- Special Events at Walt Disney World: Mickey, Flowers, and Easter Eggs ~ Oh My!
- Wordless Wednesday: Night-time Flowers and Gardens at Epcot
- Walt Disney World for Grown-Ups: Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
- Terrific Tuesdays: Top Ten Most Fun Things at Disney World – Number 1!