For me, one of the most “magical” parts of visiting Walt Disney World is how warm and friendly nearly every person you meet there is. I love how Disney folks enjoy sharing that Disney love with each other. It should be no surprise then that Disney bloggers are no different: you won’t meet a friendlier, more helpful, more encouraging and pixie-dusted group of people anywhere! And they’re pretty darn talented too.
So when I say each week that I really love sharing great Disney blogs with you, and have a hard time deciding which ones to include….I am completely serious. I have made many wonderful “friends” in Disney blog-land, and meet new ones each week….and I totally love introducing you to them.
With that all said….on with the show! Here is my collection of some of the most magical posts that I found this week:
Disney Driven Life had a fun idea to add some magic to your Disney vacation: GO AHEAD, DECORATE YOUR WINDOW! (And congratulations to JL who also made it to Round 2 of the Disney Mom’s Panel application process!)
Chris over at Everything Walt Disney World shared an experience she had on her recent Disney trip: When Good Rooms Go Bad: Lodging a Complaint with Disney.
Chip and Co had TONS of great posts this week. (Well they always do, to be honest, but this week it was even better than usual). I really could NOT pick just a couple! Here are the ones that I especially loved:
- Best Things I Love About Disney – Walt Disney:One Man’s Dream (if you haven’t seen this yet, you owe it to yourself to check it out)
- Sick at Disney – Really? (because, yes, it happens)
- True Treasures are in the Memories (have some tissue handy)
- Oldies But Goodies…Communication Wins The Day!! (important advice from Ken, for traveling with Grandma or Grandpa…or any age for that matter)
- Help Wanted: My Disney Dream Job (where Lisa shares her dream retirement jobs at Disney. She and I share the dream of retiring at the World…but my dream jobs are a bit different lol!)
Finally, if you missed it, my article at Chip and Co this week: Affordable Disney Vacations: Should I get the Disney Dining Plan?
OK everyone, that’s it for this week. Happy reading and happy weekend!