There are three things that any guest of a Disney Park searches for. They are (in no particular order) air conditioning, thirst quenching, and free. Well there is one place where you can have all three. Club Cool at EPCOT offers guests a chance to get out of the Florida heat and enjoy Coca Cola products from all over the world (for free).
Originally dubbed “Ice Station Cool” that was themed like an artic expedition base, Club Cool was reopened in October 2005 as a Coca Cola paradise. Now it offers free samples of a variety of Coke flavors from all over the globe. It also has a store that sells many products with the Coca Cola logo.
Last week the flavors at Club Cool were updated. The new flavors are:
- Fanta Pineapple– Fanta debuted in Europe in the 1940s and was introduced in the U.S.A. in 1960s. It’s now available in more than 90 flavors.
- VegitaBeta – This Japanese beverage combines apricot and passion fruit flavors.
- Fanta (Melon Frosty) – This melon-flavored soda is number one in Thailand.
- Bibo – This fruit-flavored juice drink originates from South Africa.
- Sparberry – This raspberry cream-flavored soda has been a favorite in Africa since 1955.
- Guarana Kuat – This drink, flavored after the guarana berry, is popular in Brazil.
- Inca Kola – This Peruvian favorite offers a sweet, almost bubblegum-like taste.
The only flavor that remains is the Italian Beverly. This has always been a favorite of park guests for years. Not because it tastes good, but because it is fun to watch people try it for the first time. The bitter Italian drink will certainly give you a jolt. I always enjoy standing back and watching people try it. When they make the “lemon face” and shake their head it is pure entertainment.
Keith was born and raised in Northeast Ohio.He now lives with his wife a few miles from his childhood home. His first trip to the Magic Kingdom was at the age of two and while the only memories are in pictures, the magic laid dormant within him. Until he saw the animated movie Robin Hood, and his love began to grow. He has always had an interest in food and the togetherness it brings. He became a classically trained chef and all around foodie. His last trip to Disney World was in 2011 and he has been learning, researching, and keeping up on all things Disney since. He hopes to bring you all of the food news from the parks, tips on how to save money on food, and all the tastes and smells from the House of Mouse (especially when smell o vision is invented). You can follow Keith on Twitter @DarthChef79.