Wordless Wednesday: Thankful for Gingerbread
Disney has finished up the seasonal decorating this past week and all is now ready to ring in the Holidays! Without a doubt, the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian is truly one of the most magnificent Christmas decorations at Disney…or anywhere else for that matter. Hand created, it is breathtaking. And if you love the taste of gingerbread, samples are sold there too! Don’t miss it!
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and STRESS FREE!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: Marching Into the Holidays
- Wordless Wednesday: A Magical View
- Wordless Wednesday: A Candy Cane Castle
- Wordless Wednesday: Decorating Disney Style
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish