Wordless Wednesday: March of the Wooden Soldiers
A highlight of the Christmas parade at the Magic Kingdom is the famous marching wooden soldiers. Before Christmas week, you will be able to see them at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, but during the week between Christmas and New Years, the parade….and these wonderful soldiers….are highlighted every afternoon and are a must see!
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple and STRESS FREE!
Want to know when Disney announces special savings and deals? Sign Up to Learn About the Latest Disney Promotions!
- Wordless Wednesday: Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Wordless Wednesday: Toy Soldiers
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: Lighting Up the Season
- Wordless Wednesday: Thankful for Gingerbread