Wordless Wednesday: Getting Ready for a Disney Christmas
Yes it’s still September. Yes Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is in full swing and the Food and Wine Festival has not yet started. But the elves at Disney are busy already, starting the work of preparing the parks for the magic of the Disney holiday season. Lights are going up on Cinderella’s Castle and for the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights….because creating this kind of magic takes a little time. But I promise you…the result is worth it.
Find out how the FREE services of a Disney World travel agent can make planning your Disney vacation simple…and for a limited time, get a FREE Disney gift card when you book your trip with me! ($2000 minimum package cost)
- Wordless Wednesday: Walt Disney World Goes Irish
- Wordless Wednesday: The Disney Christmas Wow Factor
- Wordless Wednesday: A Disney Christmas in July
- Wordless Wednesday: Christmas at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Disney Christmas Tree!