While Disney World is magical at any time of the year, I honestly think September through December is one of the best times of the year to go: great weather, lower crowds for much of the time, and a number of truly awesome events.
But while describing things is great, sometimes seeing is even better. So today..let’s take a look at how Disney World celebrates Halloween with a fun party on select nights from mid September through early November…. Hint: it’s not *so* scary!
One of the highlights of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is the “Boo to You” Parade….
And part of the fun is that everyone dresses up…no matter the age!
But don’t take my word for it….
- Princesses With a Plan: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Planning Your Disney Itinerary: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Wordless Wednesday: Time for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Princesses With a Plan: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Military Disney: Military Discounts for Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2015