My goal, as a travel specialist, is to plan each client’s vacation as if it were my own! I love what I do, and I love working with my clients, helping them to create truly magical memories!
- Nancy was an absolute God send while planning our dream Disney vacation. She answered all our questions in a timely manner and gave us the best advice based on her experience. She made booking the trip a breeze and totally took the stress out of making sure everything was just perfect. She even managed to get us a room with a view of the castle! It was the perfect vacation and we owe a big part of that to Nancy! Thank you!! ~ Andrea S.
- After a 19 year Disney Drought, my sister and I reached out to Nancy after hearing how wonderful a resource she continues to be for our friend’s Disney trips. I worked with Nancy for 15 months to carefully research, plan, and finalize our epic, 2 week (3 days in Universal Studios, 11 in Disney World) vacation. Nancy was there every step of the way: from getting up early to reserve our hard to get dining reservations to calming my nerves as Hurricane Irma looked like she was going to go on our vacation instead of us. Nancy is a resource that I cannot place enough of a value on…even though her services were free!! My sister and I are already planning our next trip and know we will continue to use Nancy in the future! ~ Megan B.
- We could not have planned our honeymoon (at Sandals LaSource Grenada) without Nancy!!! She was so helpful, patient and flexible through every step of the process with us, and she answered questions we had not yet even thought to ask! She was always IMMEDIATELY available when we needed her (even on her weekends, when we thought our flight was cancelled by Hurricane Irma) and was on the ball to fix/solve everything for us right away. She’s also a wonderfully positive person, which was nice for me, as I tend to over-worry 🙂 Book Nancy for your next vacation – you won’t regret it! ~ Allie and Jason A.
- Nancy was wonderful to work with and a big help in planning our Disney vacation. She was quick to respond with answers to questions and provided thorough and honest responses. I will gladly recommend her to others considering a trip to Disney! ~ Julie H.
- Planning any vacation can be overwhelming, but when you’re including your extended family the details seem to multiply. I was referred to Nancy Bobby by two friends whom she had helped plan family vacations for earlier in the year. To say she is knowledgeable and helpful is an understatement. We had tons of questions and concerns about rooms, rates, transportation etc, and Nancy knew all the answers, and even addressed concerns we had not yet thought of. If you’re planning a Disney vacation, Nancy Bobby is the professional to contact. ~ Deb. M
- Nancy was so easy to work with and took all the hassle and stress out of planning the vacation. She got our family exactly what we wanted and even added a promotional Disney offered after we had booked….saving us a lot of money that we would not have known about otherwise! It was wonderful having a knowledgeable contact to not only plan our vacation with, but to answer all those little questions that come along in the process. ~ Katie Y.
- I can’t begin to explain how amazing it was to work with Nancy Bobby! We truly had no idea how extensive it could be by planning a Disney Vacation, and Nancy did all of that for us! She truly was there every single step of the way, giving us reminders and helpful hints along the way! She answered all of our questions and made this the most flawless and relaxing vacation for our family! I would HIGHLY recommend her, and we will for sure be using The Affordable Mouse again! ~ Jenna V.
- Nancy is just fantastic to work with. I first started to plan this trip on my own, but after one evening pouring through a thick guidebook and countless blogs and websites, I was completely overwhelmed. Luckily, one of those websites I came across – The Affordable Mouse- was Nancy’s. Her experience is priceless. She helped us navigate our choices, offered great little nuggets of wisdom, and helped keep me on track with important dates, reminders and encouragement. My family would not have had such an incredible, memorable trip without her. I recommend her wholeheartedly! ~ Amy G.
- Nancy was there for me! There is a lot of planning when you want to go to Disney World and Nancy helped me out when ever I asked. She always replied to any of my questions promptly and applied a credit to our package when it became available (without me knowing there even was one available!). She also helped me out at the last minute when we had to change our plans because of weather issues. It was nice to know there was someone I could always talk to when I needed help! ~ Kristin D.
- Planning a Disney vacation with Nancy Bobby was amazing! She is an absolute gem! She was so gracious, helpful, and patient with all my questions. This was our first trip to Disney and it was amazing!! I read through all of the material provided by Nancy and could only imagine what the trip would have been like without her expertise. We pre booked all of our signature dining experiences based, of course, on the meal plan and dining guide received from Nancy. She certainly knows what she’s doing and made preparing for the trip a breeze!!! It was beyond magical and I look forward to working with Nancy again. ~ Markena P.
- Thank you so much for all of your help and work in making our magical family vacation happen! We had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for answering all of my questions. Thank you for getting the new discount applied to our vacation and taking the time to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted! Your suggestions were helpful and greatly appreciated. I would have been completely and totally overwhelmed without you! You helped me be more prepared and at ease to enjoy the vacation. You took care of the details so that I could worry about the fun stuff and my family! Thank you for treating my family trip like it was yours. I couldn’t have planned this trip without you! I look forward to planning our next trip and I will NOT plan it without you! ~ Kristen C.
- I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about Walt Disney World and love planning everything, especially vacations. I wasn’t sure if going through a travel agent would be necessary or beneficial, but it’s a free service so I thought “why not?” Having Nancy to talk to about our Walt Disney World vacation was priceless! She secured our room discount the day it became available so I didn’t have to wait on hold. She sent lots of emails with fun information and helpful advice. She responded very quickly to all of my questions and really was just a click or call away. Finally, she sent my kids some surprises right before our trip to finish off our planning with a magical touch! I loved having the control to plan our trip without any of the hassle. I will definitely contact Nancy the next time we travel! ~ Candice M.
- We loved planning our family Disney trip with Nancy! I was even happier we had worked with Nancy when my son and his family had their flight cancelled the morning they were to leave for Disney due to bad snow. We all panicked since they couldn’t get another flight out for 2 days. This was on a Saturday, but we emailed Nancy and she got right back to my son saying she would be calling Disney to notify them and make the reservation changes they needed that day. Although they were disappointed at the delay they knew that they still had a room close to the rest of the family when they got there on Monday. And she maneuvered through the Disney system to add an additional day and night to their amended trip at the same discounted pricing. Nancy helped turn a panic situation into a minor blip on the screen! ~ Linda W.
- Just want to say a Big THANK YOU! to Nancy Bobby. She was very helpful in planning our Disney vacation. She answered all of our questions and helped us when we needed to change some plans. She gave us lots of useful information and made planning very easy for us. I’d love to have her plan our next Disney vacation! ~ Angela W.
- My family wants to thank Nancy Bobby for all her friendliness, helpfulness and patience in planning our 2014 Disney World trip. I know she has more than just my family as a client but you would never know that by the way she made you feel, as though you were the only one she was working for. The journey for us started back in 2012, when I contacted Nancy on quoting a trip for my family of 5 and my parents. She worked hard to get us the quotes and answers to many questions I had. After, all the work she did, I had to end up canceling the trip because my dad had to get a hip replacement. Nancy showed us nothing but true concern and well being for my dad and family. In 2013, we contacted Nancy to book another trip for my family of 5 and my mother-n-law. My mother-n-law had cancer and was going through treatments but wanted to go to Disney World for one last trip. Nancy worked hard at getting us accommodations so that we would have a lower level room, and visible to the pool so my mother-n-law could watch the kids and still stay inside at times. She helped us with renting an electric scooter so my mother-n-law could get around. The week before our trip my mother-n-law went into the hospital with pain but the doctors were still telling us we could go and things would be OK. After all was said and done we ended up canceling this trip and my mother-n-law ended up passing away the week we were to be in Disney. Nancy showed nothing but heart felt sorrow for the family and let us know we were in her thoughts and prayers. So, to 2014, I contacted Nancy for yet another trip to Disney World with my family of 5 and my parents. I will never forget the reply email I received from Nancy. It said “How nice to hear from you. You have been on my mind a great deal lately and I have been hoping all is well.” Like I said earlier, she makes it so personal and all about you and your needs. She is truly great and knowledgeable. I recommend her to all that I hear is going on a Disney trip. Oh yeah, the vacation happened this year with my family, my mom and dad (with his new hip). We had a memory making vacation like no other. Thank you Nancy Bobby for your dedication and commitment to helping families make memories. ~ Chris M.
- This was my first time planning a trip for my immediate family (7 members). Then, I decided to invite another family of 4 along with us and I knew there was no way I could have done this alone. Nancy made the trip stress free…even at the last minute when my dad had possible health issues. Our trip was magical from the beginning to the end!! We have been back a few weeks, and my family is still talking about how much we enjoyed ourselves!! That is thanks to Nancy!! If anyone asks for a Disney travel expert, I have no hesitation sharing her name!! ~ Dee N.
- I want to think Nancy for helping to make our Disney trip the trip of a lifetime for my family. We had so many magical moments that we will always cherish. The special treat was my grandchild meeting her Fairy Godmother at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and then dining at Cinderella’s Castle then off to the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! What an exciting day!!!! Again, thank you, Nancy, for helping to make this trip so special!!! ~ Tammy W.
- This really was the best week we’ve ever spent as a family together, and Nancy and The Affordable Mouse streamlined the process and made it possible. Thank you! ~ Trevor W.
This is the 2nd time I have used Nancy and The Affordable Mouse for my Disney vacation. She is an invaluable help in planning for my trip. Anytime I had a question or needed to make a change, Nancy was on the ball with her response. I can’t wait to start planning for my next Magical Vacation and will be using her as my travel agent! ~ Kay P.
Nancy, I wanted to thank you for a truly wonderful vacation! You made planning an ease and helped us pick some of the best extras to do with the kids. You sent reminders and allowed me to focus on my day to day tasks and not have to worry about planning a vacation all on my own. I would highly recommend you and look forward to using you again in the future!!! ~ Megan B.
- I highly recommend Nancy Bobby to help plan your Disney vacation – especially if this is your FIRST trip! I was very anxious and overwhelmed by everything that I didn’t know where to start. Nancy was wonderful and very patient in answering my NUMEROUS questions. She spent time with me on the phone to get the likes/dislikes of my family. She was prompt in returning my emails with questions. The BEST part was her making our dinner reservations and fast-passes. I didn’t know where to begin on the selection process for either of those, but her suggestions were great! The fast-pass selections allowed us to surely get on the most-popular rides, along with having time to make more selections later in the day. She also planned an itinerary for our family that was nice to have as a resource. I was worried I would be VERY overwhelmed the first day, but with her help it went very smoothly! I am so thankful for Nancy and her help on this first Disney trip for my family! THANK YOU Nancy! ~ Michelle K.
- I would like to take a minute and thank Nancy for all the amazing insight and wisdom that she gave us for our 2014 Disney World trip. In the years past I have always planned and booked the trips myself and then my sister introduced me to “Disney Travel Agents”. My first experience with a Disney Travel Agent felt cold and impersonal. Well, while following Disney lovers on Twitter I came across Nancy Bobby. Her tweets seemed genuine and she felt like “the girl next door” of Disney Travel Agents. I could send her ANY question and if she didn’t readily know the answer she would soon find out for me. The information that she would send out with helpful tips & spreadsheets, we’re just awesome. I am thrilled to have found someone to take all the pressure off of me and do all the work for me while I still get to sit back and do the fun part of the planning. Thanks again Nancy. ~ Stacey T.
- Thank you again for all of you help in planning this vacation and answering all my questions! We had such a great time! Disney was definitely a “magical” experience for each of us. We loved, loved, loved this trip! Thank you for all your helpful tips, your suggestions were perfect. I felt so organized thanks to you and it was nice to not go into this blind! And even though we had some problems, they were not major and to be expected with a new system. I included some photos! I will definitely pass your name and info along and contact you again in the future for another trip. ~ Heather W.
- I am so grateful for all that Nancy did for us. We had such a wonderful vacation in Disney World with our two boys and I know so much of it was due to all the help and advice that Nancy offered to us. She answered all of my questions, sent information and spreadsheets, and even helped me make a plan of our days for each of the parks. With her help, we were able to fit in numerous attractions and shows every day, even in the busy time of June. Nancy was such a help and was such a kind person to work with. I will for sure recommend her to all our family and friends! ~ Jayme G.
- I want to say THANK YOU! Your help with planning all of this for us and giving us all the knowledge we needed to know was so much help. Your help with this whole process was awesome and very helpful. I would have been lost without any of your great advice. It helped that you sent me the information periodically rather than throwing it all to me at once. Also, it was very helpful that you took care of most of the vacation planning for us, including the hotel, magical express, and Disney tickets. It would have been hard for me to do all the planning and reservations. I would not have known as much information that you gave us. I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family when scheduling a Disney vacation! Again, we appreciate everything you have done with our trip. On behalf of my family and my parents, we really want to give you our gratitude with a job well done! All your tips and helpfulness was exactly what we needed and helped us get through the parks. We are all sad that it went so quickly and now it is over. 🙁 ~ Veronica C.
- On behalf of our family I would like to thank Nancy Bobby for planning yet another amazing and memorable trip to Disney World! It was a pleasure to again work with such a knowledgeable, detail oriented, prompt and courteous travel professional. Her ability to arrange all of our accommodations, dining locales, Magical Express transportation reservations, and other special needs for our party in such a timely manner surpassed our expectations. All of the extra touches she provided, such as the special packets of goodies for our children, extra information regarding park special events and hours, packing list, and the plethora of tidbits on her Affordable Mouse blog, were extremely helpful and made such a difference and lasting impression! We look forward to continuing to work with Nancy as our agent for future Disney World vacations and will highly recommend her to our friends and family! ~ Desiree P.
- Our trip to Walt Disney World on June 6-14, 2012, was the most wonderful trip ever. Thanks to Nancy Bobby and The Affordable Mouse, we had an exciting and enjoyable experience. Thank you for the exceptional customer service and numerous recommendations you provided. Every email we sent was answered promptly and very detailed information was given to every question asked. All travel information was mailed to us with plenty of time to review well before our departure date. With all the families you help daily, we still felt like we were the only client you had. Thanks again for the very personal service you provided us, and we will use The Affordable Mouse on our next trip to Walt Disney World. ~ Jason H.
- Nancy is one of the most amazingly patient, thorough, pleasant and knowledgeable agents I have ever worked with. I have been an Executive Assistant for high-level executives in advertising and insurance/investments for over 9 years who has worked with many an agent, so that’s saying something! Nancy is a consummate professional with a sincere, friendly touch. She is super responsive to any inquiries or questions I have and always responds with a “smile.” To say it’s been a pleasure working with her is an understatement–and we haven’t even taken the trip yet! I’m looking forward to the next few weeks of planning with Nancy, and trust that everything will go flawlessly with my family’s trip to WDW. We’re so excited! ~ Amy H.
- I cannot express enough our thanks for Nancy’s exceptional customer service, positivity and recommendations. This was my first trip to Disney and I had very little knowledge about all involved. Thanks to Nancy, I feel that we have a very well planned vacation catered to our large family. Nancy was prompt, courteous, professional and always ready with many alternatives to suit our needs. I will definitely be looking forward to working with Ms Bobby with our future Disney vacations. I just wanted to let you know from the customer’s perspective what a quality agent Nancy Bobby is. ~ Juliet R.
- I cannot thank you enough for all your help. You took what was starting to be an overwhelming planning situation, and turned it into an exciting, enjoyable experience. I have recommended you to several friends who have asked about our trip. When we start planning for our next visit, I will be contacting you. Again, thank you! ~ Stephanie S.
- Thank you for planning the most wonderful vacation for my family in December! It was our first time taking our boys to Disney World and it was beyond wonderful!! The Christmas decorations were beautiful and it was also a great place to celebrate my birthday. Nancy Bobby is the best! ~ Stacie K.
- Nancy is fantastic. She helped us plan every stage of our trip from the “just thinking about it” stage right down to the “what do I do with my luggage” stage. She was quick in responding to questions, got our services upgraded (which saved us a lot of money), and even sent our kids fun memorabilia. I will certainly use her again when I plan my next Disney vacation. I highly recommend Nancy if you want to make magical Disney memories while eliminating a lot of the headaches such a complex trip can cause… ~ Anjela M.
It was so nice having someone to help with the details of our family vacation, from the initial reservations, taking care of payments and even the dining reservations. I cannot thank you enough for all you did during the 6 months of planning. The constant emails with tips, spreadsheets and answers to my many questions were extremely helpful. Even though I am a “control freak”, letting someone with experience in all things Disney help with the planning was so less stressful than the first time we went and I did it all on my own. Thanks again Nancy from my entire family! ~ Betty S.
- Thank you so much for all of your information in planning our Disney trip! I had many questions and your replies were prompt, courteous, and informative. I know that you were on vacation during one of my many questions/emails and you took the time to respond during your vacation….now that’s what I call going above and beyond for customer service! It had been about 10 years since I had been there and this was my sons 9th birthday present. To say he was thrilled is an understatement! We would not have had such a wonderful experience “where dreams come true” without all of your help! Thanks again! ~ Tammy W.
- Thank you to Nancy at The Affordable Mouse for all of her help with our wonderful vacation! This was our longest trip to the world yet and I was full of questions. Nancy promptly answered emails every time I thought of a new one. Some time numerous questions per day! Nancy was pleasant to work with and I have already recommended her to a few friends and will always continue to do so. If you are looking for help with your trip, then Nancy is definitely the way to go! ~ Jerri V.
- We just returned from a 6 day/5 night stay on property at WDW including one day at Universal’s Island of Adventure. Nancy Bobby was a tremendous help with planning, tips and suggestions, and keeping us on track and organized so that everything worked like clockwork from the moment we left for the airport until we were back home in our own beds. She knew we were traveling with teenagers, so her advice was tailored to our speed, energy, and interests. For us, the dining plan was the best option to get some square meals integrated into our visit. It let the kids have freedom, but kept us together for at least one meal a day, and the restaurants added to the whole experience—even though we didn’t do any character dining. The timing of items sent to us (planning tools, tickets, reminders, etc.) was perfect and allowed me to keep up with the details vs. being overloaded and then forgetting. Thank you Nancy, if/when we return, we will contact you again! ~ Karen and Dave M.
- I had contacted Nancy late spring about a quote for our trip in August. I had mentioned to my boyfriend what the quote was. My vacation had not been approved yet so we were thinking about the quote and trip. I came home one day and my boyfriend had surprised me with flowers and a receipt for a Disney vacation paid for! I quickly contacted Nancy with questions and before I know it I had the answers from Nancy!! My boyfriend booked the reservations through the WDW Travel Company, and we had the reservations changed to reflect them through Nancy for our questions and her knowledge. We had a fantastic trip and if we go again I will be contacting Nancy for a quote and suggestions. Nancy is very knowledgeable about Disney and I highly recommend her to help with your trip!! ~ Caren and Byron
- I would like to thank you for all your help in planning a magical trip for my two grandsons. They are very excited to go! You have been so helpful in saving me time and money and I will recommend you to all of my friends and family who want to plan a trip to Disney World. ~ Judy A.
Nancy was the main reason our Disney trip was a success. She was so helpful with the planning process and answered all of my questions (of which there were many!) quickly and efficiently. Nancy’s suggestions and tips allowed us to make the most of our time at Disney and stay within our budget. My girls have memories that will last a lifetime thanks to Nancy’s efforts. Thank you Nancy! ~ Amanda D.
We were referred to Nancy by a former co-worker and were very grateful for Nancy’s help planning our trip to Disney. She accommodated several revisions to our itinerary, days in the park, ticket options, dining versus non-dining plan options etc and we were able to come to a solid decision, which, when planning a trip as extensive (and as wonderful) as one to Disney, that’s no small task! We had a great time, felt cared for, looked after and things went very smoothly. ~ Amy Jo L.
- Nancy was essential in making my Disney family vacation a success! From resort reservations, to dining reservations, to park tickets, to customized itineraries, all taken care of without having to worry about anything but packing. I highly recommend using “The Affordable Mouse” for all your Disney vacation needs. ~ Josie S.
- I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t use a Disney travel agent! Nancy helped us with everything from booking the package to dining reservations to packing and was always there to promptly answer our questions. We did more planning than we’ve ever done for a Disney vacation and Nancy made all of it easy and low-stress. We all agreed that it was the best Disney vacation we’ve ever taken. ~ Elizabeth P.
- Anyone who has gone to Disney has experienced “The Disney Magic”, but few go without headaches, hassle and stress. Nancy Bobby made sure that we were able to go without a worry! She was with us through every minute detail- even at odd hours!, doing all the leg work, keeping up on newly released Disney discounts, offering spot on advice for which attractions to see, which packages to take advantage of, and even which days would be the best to be in each park. Her amazing knowledge, attention to detail, and hospitable contact deserves to be recognized, bragged about, and shouted from the mountain tops. Thank you Nancy Bobby and The Affordable Mouse for making our recent trip absolutely Magical! ~ Liz B.
- I contacted Nancy Bobby to help me arrange my first Disney Cruise. She was wonderful to deal with, prompt responses to even the smallest questions, provided information before it was requested. While I have been to Walt Disney World a number of times, going on a cruise for the first time caused me some anxiety, she put all my worries to rest and went above and beyond to be helpful. I have no qualms recommending her to anyone for travel information, advice and arrangements. I will use her travel agent services again and soon! ~ Gaylin C.
Just a note to report a great trip for our 40th anniv. We did a stay at Pop, 2 days at the parks, then on to a 4 night Disney cruise all without a rental car. Nancy handled our trip and all transfers to and from. All went flawlessly from Orlando airport to back home. We had a ball! Thanks again Nancy for your help and great attention to the details! ~Dave and Jan M.
- I was in Disney September 2013. My cousin and I began planning it almost a year prior. I had always booked directly with Disney myself, but after doing some research I realized I was missing out on the discount deals. After wandering on the web, I found The Affordable Mouse. Nancy was great: she worked with Disney on a couple of issues and when the discounts came out, she dealt with Disney, and we ended up with a great deal and a room upgrade. Nancy was great – always an email away and very responsive. It was a great first experience with a TA and when I plan my 2015 trip I will be working again with Nancy Bobby and The Affordable Mouse. ~ Teresa M.
Want more information? Contact me to get started planning your own magical Disney vacation!